FuelFacts™ SAM is a comprehensive retail database containing site items on each gasoline or convenience outlet. FuelFacts™ SAM is rich with over 160 outlet details in every Fuel and C-store outlet. It provides many easy to use intuitive applications designed to provide quick and easy answers. FuelFacts™ SAM is the Outlet Data Manager of SAM providing an intuitive and secure platform for keeping large quantities of data relevant and organized. This makes it easy for SAM to perform its function of forecasting sales.
Benefits of Fuel Facts
Each site is geo-referenced with a photo and live map interphase. Each record contains a range of location details in a tab format designed for quick reference and ease of input.
FuelFacts™ SAM contains an array of toolbox options to further analyze your data. Whether Fuel or Convenience outlets, the toolbox will allow you to sort your data and determine the strengths and weakness in your trade area giving you a complete picture of your analysis.
- pricing tool to help you determine the market sensitivities and apply them to your site.
- Adjust your trade area population by specific population sector or the entire trade area. This can be performed for Year 1, Year 3 or Year 5.
- simple to use input template for each brands’ merchandising program. This allows the user to develop a custom set of trade area reach (pulling power) for each competitor and their own brand programs.
- fuel volume estimator to assist with the current sales of the competition.
- convenient sorting convention for your various project locations keeping your data in a uniform comprehensive structured environment.
- data import and purge option to keep your data clean and in one place.
- To keep your data safe and secure, back up your data with a one touch backup feature.
- easy to use self-generating digital forms for easy entry and no need to re-enter data from paper forms.