FoodFacts Grocery is a comprehensive retail database containing site items on each Grocery outlet. FoodFacts Grocery is rich with over 100 outlet details in every grocery store outlet. It provides many easy to use intuitive applications designed to provide quick and easy answers. FoodFacts Grocery is the Outlet Data Manager of SAM providing an intuitive and secure platform for keeping large quantities of data relevant and organized. This makes it easy for SAM to perform its function of forecasting sales.
Benefits of Food Facts Grocery
- Each site is geo-referenced with a photo and live map interphase. Each record contains a range of location details in a tab format designed for quick reference and ease of input.
- FoodFacts Grocery contains an array of toolbox options to further analyze your data. The toolbox will allow you to sort your data and determine the strengths and weakness in your trade area giving you a complete picture of your analysis.
- Adjust your trade area population by specific population sector or the entire trade area. This can be performed for Year 1, Year 3 or Year 5.
- FoodFacts Grocery has a convenient sorting convention for your various project locations keeping your data in a uniform comprehensive structured environment.
- FoodFacts Grocery has an data import and purge option to keep your data clean and in one place.
- To keep your data safe and secure, back up your data with a one touch backup feature.
- FoodFacts Grocery has easy to use self-generating digital forms for easy entry and no need to re-enter data from paper forms.
- FoodFacts Grocery has a Sister Store impact feature to help determine the net effect of your new or re-branded outlet entry. Sister Store effect will further indicate impact on your brands in the trade area as a separate calculation from the existing distance decay takeaways. Sister Store will also measure the distribution of the loyal brand shoppers of a competitor in the event of a re-brand or closure.
- Food Facts Grocery has a Community Appeal feature which will help determine stores performance in various levels of community attractiveness outside of the typical distance decay calculation.